Organized by Aikido Prague Vinohrady with support of Czech Federation of Aikido
TJ Sokol Královské Vinohrady Praha, Polská 1 (Riegrovy sady), Praha 2
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
- For children and teenagers between age of 5–17 years (3 or 4 age categories)
- 8 classes for 200 children, play ground for the smallest
- Two gyms, three separate tatami – 750 m² in total
- Demonstrations by children and teachers
- Inspiration for children aikido teachers
- Optionally: visiting Prague on Sunday (you can stay in the dojo on Saturday night)
ABOUT THE SEMINAR:
The third international aikido seminar for children and youth which we set up with Czech Aikido Federation. There were about 200 children from 20 clubs from 5 countries last year and this one will be even better.
Check out the pictures from 2018 or 2019. Here is also video from 2019:
PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE (CAN CHANGE):
9:30–10:00 registration and opening
10:00–10:30 mixed class
10:40–11:30 children 5–7 years old
10:40–11:40 children 8–13 years old
10:40–12:00 youth 13–16 years old
12:00–14:00 time for lunch and rest
14:00–14:50 children 5–7 years old
14:00–15:00 children 8–13 years old
14:00–15:20 youth 13–16 years old
16:20–17:00 mixed class (including parents)
We will publish a precise schedule in summer 2020.
You can stay in the dojo on Saturday night and use the next day to visit Prague.
There will be 4–8 teachers from different countries. We will publish the precise schedule along with the names of the teachers in summer 2020.
Children: 450 CZK / 20 EUR
Adults (teachers and asisstants): free of charge
Accommodation in the dojo (bring your own sleeping bag): 100 CZK / 5 EUR per person and night
- In our dojo in your own sleeping bag