Aikido demonstration and trial class for public
An aikido demonstration followed by a trial class for wide public will be held on 10 September 2007 at 7pm in our dojo. You can also bring your training suit – in case you liked the demonstration you might enjoy the following class.
Many people seek for a way how to stand upright
and on their own two feet,
how to move freely,
to be well-balanced and communicate
with others without fear or violence.
Simply, to be more human.
There are many ways leading in this direction -
we offer you aikido.
- new members can join us during the whole year
- English-speaking people are welcome
- aikido is suitable for both for men and women
- you need only a comfortable training suit
- the first class is for free